- Smart style and comfort. The Color Stable Series rivals tinted factory glass in its rich appearance. Since the nano-carbon is dispersed throughout the thickness of the film, it ensures years of performance with no chance of the film turning purple.
- Rejects up to 57% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy to protect you and your valuables.
- Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Color Stable Series incorporates a unique process for producing nano carbon polyester. This revolutionary process allows for maximum heat rejection without a metal film layer, which can interfere with radio and/or satellite signals. It also gives the film a stylish look with outstanding color stability, so it never turns purple. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.